1. P. Zhang, J. I. Andorko and C. Jewell, “Impact of dose, route, and composition on the immunogenicity of immune polyelectrolyte multilayers delivered on gold templates.” Biotechnol Bioeng, 2016, doi: 10.1002/bit.26083
2. L. H. Tostanoski, Y. C. Chiu, J. I. Andorko, M. Guo, X. Zeng, P. Zhang, W. Royal III, and C. M. Jewell. “Design of Polyelectrolyte Multilayers to Promote Immunological Tolerance.” ACS Nano, 2016 (in press).
3. K. Chakrabarti, J. Andorko, R. Whipple, P. Zhang, E. Sooklal, S. Martin, C. Jewell. “Lipid tethering of breast tumor cells enables real-time imaging of free-floating cell dynamics and drug response.” Oncotarget, 2016, (doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.7251) (cover article)
***Featured on cover of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News
4. P. Zhang, Y. Chiu, L.T. Tostanoski, C.M. Jewell. “Polyelectrolyte multilayers assembled entirely from immune signals on gold nanoparticle templates promote antigen-specific T cell response.” ACS Nano, 2015, 9: 6465-6477.
5. P. Zhang, Y. Qiao, J. Xia, L. Ma, J. Guan and M. Su. “Enhanced radiation therapy with multilayer microdisks containing radio-sensitizing gold nanoparticles.” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 8: 4518-4524
6. C. Wang, A. Sun, Y. Qiao, P. Zhang, L. Ma, and M. Su. “Cationic surface modification of gold nanoparticles for enhanced cellular uptake and X-ray radiation therapy.” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 37: 7372-7376.
7. J. Xia, Z. Wang, D. Huang, P. Zhang, B. Kirkland and J. Guan. “Self-referenced detection of Cu2+ using a crossbar array of protein stabilized gold nanocluster and a thermoplastic.” Sci. Lett. J. 2015, 4: 196.
8. P. Zhang, Y. Qiao and L. Ma, and M. Su. “Enhanced radiation therapy with internalized polyelectrolyte modified nanoparticles.” Nanoscale, 2014, 6: 10095-10099.
9. P. Zhang, J. Xia, Z. Wang and J. Guan. “Gold nanoparticle-packed microdisks for multiplex Raman labelling of cells.” Nanoscale, 2014, 6: 8762-8768
10. Y. Qiao, P. Zhang, C. Wang, L. Ma and M. Su. “Reducing X-Ray induced oxidative damages in fibroblasts with graphene oxide.” Nanomaterials, 2014, 4: 522-534.
11. J. Lin, P. Zhang, C. Zheng, X. Wu, H. Wang, D. Feng, S. Qian, X. Cai and Z. Yang. “Graphene oxide/epoxy-polyurethane composites with enhanced thermal and mechanical properties.” Applied Surface Science, 2014, 316, 114-123.
12. J. Lin, C. Zheng, X. Wu, P. Zhang, H. Wang, D. Feng, S. Qian, X. Cai and Z. Yang. “Synthesis and properties of epoxy-polyurethane/silica nanocomposites by a novel sol method and in-situ solution polymerization route.” Applied Surface Science, 2014, 303: 67-75.
13. J. Lin, C. Zheng, X. Wu, P. Zhang, H. Wang, D. Feng, S. Qian, X. Cai and Z. Yang. “A novolac epoxy resin modified polyurethane acylates polymer grafted network with enhanced thermal and mechanical properties.” Journal of Polymer Research, 2014, 21: 435-445.
14. P. Zhang, Y. Liu, J. Xia, Z. Wang, B. Kirkland and J. Guan. “Top-down fabrication of polyelectrolyte-thermoplastic hybrid microparticles for unidirectional drug delivery to single cells.” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2013, 2: 540-545.
15. Z. Wang, J. Wang, Z. Xiao, J. Xia, P. Zhang, T. Liu and J. Guan. “A paper indicator for triple-modality sensing of nitrite based on colorimetric assay, Raman spectroscopy, and electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy.” Analyst, 2013, 138: 7303-7307.
16. B. Kirkland, Z. Wang, P. Zhang, S. Takebayashi, S. Lenhert, D. Gilbert and J. Guan. “Low-cost fabrication of centimetre-scale periodic arrays of single plasmid DNA molecules.” Lab Chip, 2013, 13: 3367-3372
17. D. Huang, Z. Wang, J. Xia, P. Zhang, B. Kirkland, A. K. Paravastu and J. Guan. “Microcontact printing of Alzheimer’s β-Amyloid monomers and fibrils.” European Polymer Journal, 2013, 49: 3052–3059.
18. Y. Liu, B. Kirkland, J. Shirley, Z. Wang, P. Zhang, J. Stembridge, W. Wong, S. Takebayashi, D. M. Gilbert, S. Lenhert, and J. Guan. “Development of single-cell array for large-scale DNA fluorescence in situ hybridization.” Lab Chip, 2013, 13: 1316-1324.
19. Z. Wang, P. Zhang, B. Kirkland, Y. Liu and J. Guan. “Microcontact printing of polyelectrolytes on PEG using an unmodified PDMS stamp for micropatterning nanoparticles, DNA, proteins and cells.” Soft Matter, 2012, 8: 7630-7637.
20. P. Zhang and J. Guan. “Fabrication of multilayered microparticles by integrating layer-by-layer assembly and microcontact printing.” Small, 2011, 7: 2998-3004.
21. S. Kong, P. Zhang and J. Cheng. “Study on synthesis and properties of magnetic γ-Fe2O3/ p(styrene-divinylbenzene) composite material.” Materials Review, 2008, 22: 136-138.
22. S. Kong, P. Zhang, X. Wen, P.Pi, J. Cheng, Z. Yang and J. Hai. “Influence of surface modification of SrFe12O19 particles with oleic acid on magnetic microsphere preparation.” Particuology, 2008, 6: 185-190.