2006.9-2010.7 Beijing Jiaotong University, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, B.S., Beijing, China.
2010.9-2013.6 Beihang University, Industrial and Manufacturing System Engineering, M.S., Beijing, China.
2013.9-2017.8 Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse, Mechanical Engineering, Ph.D, Toulouse, France.
2016.8-2016.11 University of Florida, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, visiting scholar.
2018.11-present, Beihang University, assistant professor.
2017.8-2018.10, Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
Intelligent fault diagnostics, prognostics and health management, model-based and data-driven prognostics approaches, cyber-physical system, AI in industry.
(1) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu, Nicolas Binaud*, Christian Bes, Jian Fu, A model-based prognostics method of fatigue crack growth in fuselage panels, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, Vol (32), February 2019, pp. 396-408.
(2) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu*, Nicolas Binaud, Christian Bes, Raphael Haftka, Nam Ho Kim, Predictive airframe maintenance strategies using model-based prognostics, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part O Journal of Risk and Reliability, vol(232), Issue(6), 2018.
(3) Hutian Feng, Rong Chen, Yiwei Wang*, Feature extraction for fault diagnosis based on wavelet packet decomposition: An application on linear rolling guide, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 10 (2018)
(4) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu, Nam Ho Kim*, Raphael Haftka, Nicolas Binaud, Christian Bes, Noise-dependent ranking of prognostics algorithms based on discrepancy without true damage information, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, in press vol (184), April 2019, pp.86-100.
(5) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu, Nicolas Binaud, Chritian Bes, Raphael Haftka, Nam Ho Kim, A cost driven predictive maintenance policy for structural airframe maintenance, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 30 (2017) 1242-1257.
(6) Yiwei Wang, Nicolas Binaud, Christian Gogu, Christian Bes, Jian Fu, Determination of Paris' law constants and crack length evolution via Extended and Unscented Kalman filter: An application to aircraft fuselage panels, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 80 (2016) 262-281.
(1) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu, Nicolas Binaud, Christian Bes, Predicting remaining useful life by fusing SHM data based on Extended Kalman Filter, 25th European safety and reliability conference, Taylor & Francis, 2015, pp. 7-10.
(2) Lea Dominique Cot, Yiwei Wang, Christian Bes, Christian Gogu, Scheduled and SHM Structure Airframe Maintenance Applications Using a New Probabilistic Model,7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, Nantes, France.
(3) Yiwei Wang, Jian Zhou, Lianyu Zheng. A convolutional neural networks with strong generalizability for fault diagnostics of rotating machinery. The 49th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering. 获最佳论文奖
(4) Shufei Li, Lianyu Zheng, Yiwei Wang. Mating portions inspection based on deep learning and multipoint sequencing for assembly aviation wires with connectors. The 49th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering.
(5) Shufei Li, Lianyu Zheng, Yiwei Wang. Reading Aviation Wire Text in Natural Images under Assembly Workshop via Deeplearning[C]. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering: Conf. Series 563 (2019) 042075
(6) Yiwei Wang, Nam Ho Kim, Raphael Haftka, Physics-based prognostics-promises and challenges. Proceedings of the Asia Pacific Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2017
(7) Yiwei Wang, Christian Gogu, Nicolas Binaud, Christian Bes, Comparing structural airframe maintenance strategies based on probabilistic estimates of the remaining useful service life