1981/09-1985/07: Bachelor degree, ShenyangInstitute of Aeronautical Engineering
1988/09-1991/03:Master degree, Beihang University
1985/08—1988/08Assistant professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jinzhou Institute of Technology
1991/04-1996/06 Lecture, School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation,
1996/07-Present Associate professor, School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, BeihangUniversity
Machine-building Technology for undergraduate students
Artificial Intelligence and Expert System for graduate students
My research interests are mainly relatedtomechanical manufacturing processes, includingComputer Aided Process Planning (CAPP),enterprises informatization, design methods and theories of process planning. In recent years, I have been working on enterprise knowledge management which contains tasks such as knowledge acquirement, knowledge organization, knowledge application and knowledge innovation. I headed or enrolled several China 863 High Technology Research Plan projects, National MajorResearch Plan projects, and other projects supported by enterprises.I have developed theenterprise knowledge management system TechKnowHow, computer-aided tolerance design tools,and several CAPP systems.
· A multi-label classification method for texts in manufacturing area, Manufacturing Automation, 2016, 38(2):10-13
· 3D CAD model rtrieval method based on hierarchical multi-features, 7th International Conference on Graphic and Image Processing(ICGIP2015), Oct. 23, 2015.
· Construction Method of a Reconfigurable Process Knowledge Map ,IEEE 2013 international conference on management science & engineering 20 annual conference proceedings, July 17-19,2013, 555-561
· TheKnowledgeModelingMethodof Technological Process,Manufacture Information Engineering of China,Vol.39 No.9,2010,1-4
· Error Analysis of Precise Gyroscope Frame Machining Based on Homogeneous Coordinate Transformation ,Journal of TianjinUniversity, Vol.42 No.11,Nov. 2009,1017-1021
· Study on Process-Dimension Complete-Relativity Model, China Mechanical Engineering,Vol.12,No.19,2003,1654-1657
· A STEP-based Process Plan Model, High technology Letters,January 1996,Vol.6 No.1,30-32